- Comprehensive, medical eye examinations
- Contact lens/eyeglass services offered on site
- Outpatient cataract and implant surgery
- Secondary implant surgery
- Glaucoma treatment
- Eyelid surgery
Over the past twenty years, Dr. Magnant has performed ophthalmology procedures on humanitarian, medical mission trips to Nigeria, Lesotho, Peru, Mexico and Haiti.
- Received M.D. degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Completed his anesthesia residency from the Mayo Clinic
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Ophthalmology residency was completed at West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
A complete eye exam is done on your first visit to the office regardless of your prior eye treatment. Dilation drops may be necessary and your vision may be blurred.
To schedule an appointment with our doctor, please call 770-995-0226 for the Lawrenceville office or 706-245-0565 for the Royston office. We recommend that you bring any current contact lenses, eyeglasses and a complete list of medications with you to your appointment.